Please consider buying the PRO version to get the additional features or to support future development.
See the version history for everything the PRO version adds to Outliner.
Thanks a lot to all the beta testers who helped to make Outliner as stable as it is and thanks for all suggestions and feature requests. There is a long list of features to be added in future.
I added a privacy statement to the tutorial. It explains in detail what Outliner does and does not with your data and what you can do to keep it private.
Outliner never sends your data anywhere unless you explicitely tell Outliner to do so (e.g. if you configure a Dropbox sync).
In some cases Outliner writes your data to your SD-card where it may not be secure any more if you loose your phone.
- public PRO version in Google Play Store
- privacy statement added to tutorial
- new permission "internet access" for Dropbox sync
- buttons in action bar of edit screens
- cosmetic user interface changes
- outline list: select row with character press on physical keyboard
- Fix: occasional crashes after adding activities
- Fix: occasional loss of last correction if activity edit not closed by user
- PRO: HTML Export
- PRO: sync Natara Bonsai (USB and Dropbox)
- PRO: new view: Show Due
- PRO: uncheck finished activities
- PRO: delete finished activities
- PRO: search
- PRO: backup/restore all Outlines to/from SD-card
- PRO: launcher shortcuts for Outlines
- PRO: themes
- PRO: cut/copy/paste subtree (also between Outlines)
- PRO: expand/collapse subtree
- PRO: configure default view for activity list
Use a left/right swipe to quickly change the level of an activty.
Use the "move mode" to quickly move activities within an Outline (toggle by double tap or menu).
Long click on an item in the list to get additional actions for this item.
General Info here.
Version History here.
Google Play Store Link here.
Google Play Store Browser Link here.
This looks very helpful and I would love to use it. My Kyros tablet does not have access to the Google Store. Is this available from the Amazon AppStore, or as an .apk download?
To contact me you can use the mail address found in the Google Play Store (android.outliner[at]gmail.com). We will find a solution.