- CSV import/export UTF-8 to choose (check tutorial)
- hide menus meaningless in context
- better usability clicking activity tree
- expand/collapse/click/longClick with d-pad
- Fix: due date shifts back one day in several time zones
- Fix: occasional force close with wrong CSVs
- Fix: occasional force close when using d-pad
Bonsai CSV import uses the character set for most western languages (ISO-8859-1). If you work with other character sets like russian or japanese and you want to import or export CSVs, it is better to use a general character set which understands all languages. This is why Outliner also exports and imports CSVs with "UTF-8" character set now. Please check the tutorial.
General Info here.
Version History here.
Android Market Link here.
Comments are, as always, welcome.