This is done in a tree-structure with collapsable nodes.
- unlimited number of outlines
- collapsable tree-structure
- todo view
- due date
- import (csv, Natara Bonsai, Treepad HJT, OPML, plain text)
- export (csv, Natara Bonsai)
- configurable outfit
- quick edit
- swipe to move activities left or right
- move mode
- drag & drop
- languages: english, german, japanese
PRO version has these additional features
- HTML Export
- import/export (csv, Natara Bonsai, Treepad HJT, OPML, plain text)
- sync Google Tasks
- sync Natara Bonsai (USB and Dropbox)
- sync Treepad (HJT USB and Dropbox)
- sync OPML (USB and Dropbox) (e.g. OmniOutliner for Mac)
- open Outlines with FileManagers or cloud Apps (e.g. BoxCryptor, ownCloud, EDS Truecrypt Data Store)
- automatically finish branch
- additional view: Show Due
- uncheck finished activities
- delete finished activities
- backup/restore all Outlines to/from SD-card
- launcher shortcuts for Outlines
- cut/copy/paste subtree (also between Outlines)
- expand/collapse subtree
- configure default view for activity list
- sharing target for text
- share Outlines
- notification for due activities
- categories and category view
- calendar integration
- sync with additional desktop applications and cloud
The basic version of Outliner is always free. There is a commercial version available in the Google Play Store with some additional features. Look for "Outliner Pro Key".
Google Play Store Browser Link here.
Google Play Store Outliner PRO here.
Feel free to donate via PayPal to support further development.
Check the Tutorial for more info. Or download the app to your phone and have a look.
Android Outliner Natara Bonsai otl Treepad hjt OPML OmniOutliner Google Tasks boxCryptor ownCloud EDS Truecrypt tree synchronization sync import export