This works with OmniOutliner for instance, which is THE Outliner for Mac with a really big user base.
If you store your Desktop Outlines in OPML format in your Dropbox, Outliner can sync them to your Android device.
If OmniOutliner uses OPML-format (instead of the native format), all formatting and attachments are lost. You get a simple text-based Outline. But this one you can synchronize with Android Outliner now.
OmniOutliner opens OPML-files which Android Outliner stores in Dropbox.
|Screenshot from OmniOutliner's Tutorial|
Please check the Tutorial for detailed information about OPML sync.
- PRO: automatically finish branch (Config Outline)
- PRO: sync OPML (e.g. OmniOutliner)
- Send log file via mail (new permission required) (Settings)
- Always ask before deleting an Outline
- Finetune swipe gestures for newer devices
- Fix: occasional force close on random swiping and tapping in quickEdit mode
- Fix: occasional loosing first activity addition after coming back from background
User a swipe gesture to move an activity right or left.
General Info here.
Version History here.
Google Play Store Link here.
Google Play Store Browser Link here.
Feel free to donate via PayPal to support further development.