The beta tester group works on testing the sync to Natara Bonsai. Thanks to the Beta Testers for the great work!
- switch between portrait and landscape in activity list
- back button always saves the data
- configure tiny font for activity list (Config Outline)
- import Bonsai, always use US locale for dates
- further preparation for syncing to Natara Bonsai (Beta Test)
- Fix: occasional force close when coming back to open activity list from other apps
- Fix: failure when adding an acitvity as sibling of a subtree (bug introduced in V0.8.0)
Depending on the size of your fingers and the resolution of your phone it can be difficult to correctly hit the buttons in the list. You my accidentally start editing an activity instead of expanding a sub-tree.
To avoid this you can tell the system to enlarge the size of the buttons by surrounding them with empty space. Try the different values and choose the one being the best compromise between wasted room and good usability. This is found in "Settings, Button Padding".
General Info here.
Version History here.
Android Market Link here.
Thank you for all the suggestions and the friendly comments.