The menu of the activity list is cleaned up by a new "Action" menu now. All actions relating to the whole Outline are now under this menu.
If you hide your note via "Config Outline" you can see a small icon in the activity list now indicating that a note exists.
- temporarily preserve scroll position while switching between views within an Outline
- due date Button, more choices to set date
- show small icon to indicate hidden activity notes
- swipe (move your finger) to move activities left or right
- expand parent activity when moving right
- new "Action" menu to clean up the options menu
- "Expand Levels" and "Import/Export" are now under Action menu
- spinning progress icon while saving in background
- enable app2sd for Android 2.2 and higher
- quick edit: enable multiline in activity name
- fast scrolling for large outlines (slider on the right while scrolling)
- FIX: some stability issues are resolved
If you add a new activity, you can use the context menu (long click) of an existing activity to add the new one as a sibling under the existing one. Use the normal menu to add the activity at the end.
General Info here.
Version History here.
Android Market Link here.
ever since i upgraded to android 2.3.3 i haven't been able to import bonsai outlines. are there any issues you know of or am i doing something wrong?
To contact me you can use the mail address found in the Android Market (android.outliner[at]gmail.com). We will find a solution.
There is no reason why the import should not work any more.
- Check the directories on the SD-card (like described in the tutorial).
- Check the activity name and compare it to the file name you want to import (capital letters?).
- Try an export of a test-Outline and look where it lands.
- Please provide an exact description of the problem.
- Do you see an error message? Which one?
- Do you try to import a CSV or an OTL?