And it adds the possibility to temporarily peek into the notes of an activity by choosing the context menu in the activity list without opening the edit dialog. And you can configure (Settings) how many lines of a note are shown in the actvity list (if notes are shown at all).
The beta tester group now has a version which syncs to Natara Bonsai. After finding all the bugs (I am quite sure that there are some) it will reach the market as well. Please be patient.
- improved speed when editing large outlines
- cancel buttons in edit dialogs
- import Bonsai OTL, preserve collapse state
- import Bonsai, preserve priority
- temporary note folding in context menu
- configure number of note lines in activity list (Settings)
- preparation for syncing to Natara Bonsai
- Fix: occasional force close when entering toDo List
The toDo view only makes sense if you have due dates in your outline. The Back button brings you to the list of Outlines. Via Menu button you switch back to the list of activities.
General Info here.
Version History here.
Android Market Link here.
Thank you for all the suggestions and the friendly comments.